GOLDEN PLAZA general policies
- The hotel is intended for temporary stay of guests for a period agreed with the hotel administration. After expiration of the agreed period, the guest is supposed to check out. If you want to extend the period of your stay, you should inform the hotel administrator about this no later than 2 hours before the check-out time - noon, local time. Your stay in the same room can be extended only if it has not been booked.
Check out: noon, local time.
- The hotel is open 24 hours a day.
- To check in, you are supposed to have your passport or other ID with you. The contract for hotel services provision is deemed concluded, should the guest agree with the hotel's policies and fill out the required form.
- The hotel administration is entitled to conclude a contract for booking. If there are rooms available, the administration accepts written applications for booking from legal entities and individuals. While booking or checking in, the guest chooses the room category and the hotel administration reserves the right to choose any room from this category. Booking is available from 2:00 pm until noon next day, i.е. check-out time.
- The prices for hotel accommodation and services are contractual and are based on the price list approved by the hotel management. Payment is made in rubles, either in cash or by wire transfer under the booking agreement. We require 100% advance payment for the entire estimated period of stay. The payment for accommodation is charged based on the common check out time: noon, local time. If you check in at night from 10:00 pm to
10:00 am, you can stay in the room until check-out time only and your stay can be extended following the procedure provided for in paragraph 1 of these policies.
- If you book a room preliminarily by bank transfer, 100% advance payment will be charged, regardless of the time of arrival for the entire period of stay.
- You can stay at the room you booked prior to check-in time on preliminary agreement with the hotel administration only.
- Regardless of the room category, if you are not more than 6 hours late for check-in time, you will pay on an hour basis. If you check out 6 to 12 hours later than check-out time, you will be charged for half the day. If you check out more than 12 hours after the check-out time, you will be charged for the whole day.
- If you change your mind about staying at the hotel or stay for a shorter period of time, the administration has the right to withhold the charge for one night from your (or your guarantor's) deposit. This amount is the fee for booking a room for the entire period of your stay.
- On your request and with the administrator's consent, you can invite guests and have them stay in your room from 08:00 am to midnight; for registration please present your ID to the hotel administrator (guard).
- Bed linen and towels are changed as they get dirty or once in three days, and personal care articles are changed once a day.
- The hotel provides the following complimentary services: calling ambulance; providing first-aid kit; wake-up at a specific time; providing sewing accessories, a set of dishes and cutlery; calling a taxi.
- The hotel provides additional services at a charge at your request based on the additional services list and the price list.
- The hotel is not responsible for operation of municipal services (emergency power cutoff, heat outage or suspension of water supply).
- The guest shall: when leaving the room, close the water taps, windows, turn off TV; pull the electronic key out of the device, observe the hotel rules, keep the room clean, make no loud noise and behave in an orderly manner in the room; strictly observe fire safety rules; make amends in case of causing loss, damage or deterioration of the hotel property. The damage is assessed on the basis of the "price list for damage of hotel property"; be responsible for the actions of people he invited to his room; pay for all the additional services provided by the hotel on time and in full volume.
- It is forbidden to: let visitors stay in the room, give them the room keys; store bulky things, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, mercury; keep animals in the room without prior coordination with the hotel administration (including birds and reptiles); smoke in the rooms, in the halls or corridors; be in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication, use heating appliances, unless they are available in the hotel room; disturb the guests staying in the next room.
- The Administration is not responsible for loss of valuables left in the room, if you failed to observe the hotel policies. If forgotten things are found, the administration shall take measures to return them to their owners. If the owner is not found, the administration shall report the lost and found item to the police or local authorities.
- The customer feedback book is available at the hotel reception desk and is given on request.
- The hotel administration reserves the right to enter the rooms without consent of the guest when rooms are cleaned, in case of smoke, fire, flooding, or if the guest has violated the hotel rules, public order, or rules for the use of household appliances.
- The hotel shall be entitled to terminate the Hotel Services Agreement unilaterally or refuse to extend the stay if the guest has violated the hotel rules, has failed to pay for hotel services on time or has caused the hotel material damage.
- If the guest fails to show up at the hotel within 24 hours (or 6 hours after his checkout time), the hotel administration shall be entitled to appoint a commission and make an inventory of the valuables, cash, precious metals, and valuable documents to be found in the room.
- Should the guest have any complains, the administration shall take reasonable steps provided for by the law to reach peaceful settlement of the conflict.
- In cases not provided by these rules, the administration and the consumer shall be guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
*The General Hotel Policies are developed on the basis of the Russian Federation Law "On Protection of Consumers' Rights" and "Rules for Provision of Hotel Services in the Russian Federation"approved by the resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1085 of October 9, 2015.